GET THE GAME
Here's how you can get your hands on the game and bonuses too:
- Purchasing the game on release will get you the base game with access to free updates for the foreseeable future
- Early Access: Subscribing to the Reality Shift SubscribeStar page will give you access to the closed Alpha development channel on App Lab. This means that as long as you are subscribed, you will receive recurring updates to the game at no additional cost. These updates will not be available in the demo version for a while or not at all, so this is the best way to get your hands on the game prior to its release
- In addition to getting early access, subscribers who donate more than the cost of the game on release will receive a free copy of the game as thanks for their support <3
- Free to Play: Recursion VR has gone Free to Play! (kind of...) You can now download a demo version of the game to try out! This version is updated via the Beta channel on App Lab and can be downloaded from this website and installed on your headset manually.
- Alternatively, you can submit a contact form, at the bottom of this page, with your email address that you use for your headset (i.e. your facebook/Oculus account email address). In the form, request to be added to the Beta channel for automatic demo updates whenever the demo version of the game is patched. While access to the game is quite limited in this demo, it should give players a sense of combat and progression in the hopes that you will want to support it by buying the game or subscribing on SubscribeStar!